Polyaspartic Floor Coatings
WHAT IS POLYASPARTIC POLYUREA FLOORING AND WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES TO ME THE CUSTOMER?
Polyaspartic flooring is a new generation, fast curing two components, aliphatic polyurea coating. The product is resistant to salt, oil, gasoline and other contaminants.
The base of our system is an industrial grade coating that has been used for years to protect bridge decks, chemical tanks and many other structures because of its superior qualities.
The advantage of polyaspartic material offers four times the abrasion resistance, twice the adhesion, and 95% more flexibility than epoxy. Combine these characteristics with its ability to cure rapidly at any temperature and Garage Enhancements is in its own league.
- Rapid curing (from 5 to 120 minutes, depending on the formulation
- Can be successfully applied at surface temperatures from -30F to 140F
- Very low viscosity-equivalent to water-which gives it outstanding wetting ability on a properly prepared concrete floor
- High film build (up to 18 mils in a single coat)
- Bubble-free surfaces even at high humidity (although high humidity can speed up the cure time considerably)
- Potlife of 5 to 120 minutes
- UV stable so it will never turn yellow-and can provide UV protection to underlying coatings
- Made with a high solids content (as high as 100%), which means low or no volatile organics (VOCs) during application
- The cured coating can handle temperatures up to 350F
- Crystal clear and does not blush with from moisture in the concrete
- Able to resist most stains, especially from oils and fats and even from red wine
- High abrasion resistance-higher than epoxy or urethane
Contact Us for more information.
Repaired swimming-pool walkway with Polyaspartic top coat.
Flexible UV resistant slip-resistant clear Polyaspartic top coat